In this article, we are going to learn about some very easy GK Questions and Answers Related to Countries.
General Knowledge develops students’ social, sensitive, reasoning, and analytical thinking skills. It forms an identity right from a tender stage, which only helps them build their perspective about the world.
Benefits of GK For Children
GK helps to improve children’s overall personality.
The children will look more confident and updated, once you teach them GK Questions and Answers Related to Countries, in a fun way.
General knowledge boosts confidence and social skills.
So, here I am sharing a few questions that might help out to the homeschooling moms and teachers as well.
How to teach GK related to world or countries to children?
In order to teach GK related to world or countries, you can do a simple thing. What I do is, just choose one country everyday and then make all the national symbols of that particular country. You can take print outs or can draw them.
Then play with your child pretending that you are going to visit that country and see all the national symbols and talk about that. Try to teach them only through art and craft and play way method.
1. How do we say Hello in Japan?
2. How do we say Hello in Russia?
3. How do we say Hello in French language?
4. How many stars are there on the Brazilian flag?
5. What is the national flower of Egypt?
6. What is the national flower of Vietnam?
7. What is the national flower of India?
8. What is the national animal of China?
9. What is milk called in Indonesia?
10. Which is the largest Muslim country in the world?
11. What are the colors in an Indonesian flag?
Red and white
12. How many colors the Brazilian flag have?
Green, Yellow, Blue
13. Which language is spoken in Japan?
14. What is the traditional dress of Japan?
15. Which language is spoken in America?
16. Which language is spoken in Russia?
17. What is the national drink of India?
18. What is the national drink of Bangladesh?
19. What is the national drink of Pakistan?
20. What is the national flower of Pakistan?
21. What is the national game of India?
22. What is the national game of Pakistan?
23. What is the national language of Pakistan?
24. What is the national animal of Pakistan?
25. What is the capital of Mexico?
26. What is the national flower of Mexico?
27. What is the national bird of Mexico?
28. What is the color of Bangladesh flag?
Red and Green
29. What is the national game of Bangladesh?
30. What is the national language of Bangladesh?
31. What is the national fruit of Bangladesh?
32. What is the national tree of Bangladesh?
33. What is the national tree of India?
I am sure you will like these General Knowledge Questions and Answers Related to Countries and it will be easy for you to teach these simple GK questions to your kids.
Reach me at: email@example.com