Installing Apache NiFi Cluster on Linux is pretty straightforward to be honest. If you follow the steps mentioned in this article, you can pretty easily setup NiFi cluster pretty easily. Please follow the steps mentioned here. If there is any question, you can write in the comment box of the article.
Step 1: Update hosts file entry with below
Step 2: Update zookeeper.properties File on all the servers
Step 3: Create myid File
Create ./state/zookeeper/myid file on all the 3 instances
Step 4: Update content of myid file
Update the value of myid file to 1 on instance 1, 2 on instance 2 and 3 on instance 3
Step 5: Update nifi.properties file
Update these properties on all the three nodes:
Hopefully you liked this article Installing Apache NiFi Cluster on Linux. You can read more about Apache NiFi from official documentation which is available here. You can read more about Apache NiFi from any of the below articles. I would really appreciate if you support by subscribing to my Youtube Channel. I do post weekly videos about Apache NiFi on my channel.
Get any of the courses at a very special price. The offer is available only for a limited time.
Apache NiFi – Beginners to Advance Guide: https://itpanther.com/apachenifi
Apache NiFi – Admin Guide – Know Clustering and Other Advance Topics: https://itpanther.com/apachenifiadmin
Liferay – Create Your Website Without The Need to Code: https://itpanther.com/liferay
Grafana – Learn to do Analytics with Grafana: https://itpanther.com/grafana
Redis – Learn World’s Fastest Database: https://itpanther.com/redis
BMC Control-M for Beginners: https://itpanther.com/controlm
- Installing Apache NiFi Cluster on LinuxInstalling Apache NiFi Cluster on Linux is pretty straightforward to be honest. If you follow the steps mentioned in this article, you can pretty easily setup NiFi cluster pretty easily. Please follow the steps mentioned here. If there is any question, you can write in the comment box of the article. Step 1: Update hosts …
- Installing NiFi Cluster on Windows ServerIn this article I am going to show you steps for Installing NiFi Cluster on Windows Server. Please follow all the steps as mentioned in this article so that you don’t run into any error. Step 1: Update hosts file entry with below 127.0.0.1 node1127.0.0.1 node2127.0.0.1 node3 Step 2: Update zookeeper.properties File on all …
- Apache NiFi Cluster in DetailWhat’s a cluster? To learn about Apache NiFi Cluster in Detail first you should understand about cluster. A cluster is a set of loosely or tightly connected computers. These connected computers work together so that, in many respects, we view them as a single system. If you are a video lover then you should watch …
- Splitting Large Files to Smaller Files in NiFiSplitting Large Files With Nifi is quite easy when you know the right approach to do that. In this article I will show you step by step on how you can split a large file to smaller files. See the complete Video or scroll down to continue reading. Thumb Rule is, You should always use …
- Apache NiFi Best PracticesApache NiFi Best Standards and Other Tips In this article I am going to show you Apache NiFi Best Practices. These best practices will save you tons of time during the development or maintenance of NiFi. If you have any query after reading this article then please write in comments section. 01 >> Never store …