Welcome to Openshot Tutorial for free learning of this video editing software. Hopefully after this tutorial you will be able to publish a high quality videos for your projects.
Openshot Tutorial for free playlist for video lovers
Here are the minimum system requirements:
- 64-bit Operating System (Linux, OS X, Windows 7/8/10)
- Multi-core processor with 64-bit support
- 4GB of RAM (16GB recommended)
- 500 MB of hard-disk space for installation
- Optional: Solid-state drive (SSD), if utilizing disk-caching (and an additional 10GB of hard-disk space)
Download Openshot Software
There are two types of downloading options available. If you have admin permission to install software on your system in that case you can follow Approach 1. If you do not have admin permission then follow Approach 2 and download Openshot software.
Approach 1 – Download Installer
Openshot software is available to download for Windows, Linux and OS X users. The official link to download the software is https://www.openshot.org/download/
Approach 2 – Download Portable
Portable Openshot software is available to download here https://portableapps.com/apps/music_video/openshot-portable
Installing Openshot Software
In order to install the software with Approach 1 you just have to double click on the downloades software for installation to begin. Click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions. You may wish to chose to change default installation path of Openshot.
I prefer this approach as it does not require you to install the software on your system. You can run Openshot portable software ( OpenShotPortable_2.5.1.paf.exe) by double clicking, it will extract the software and create a new directory. After extraction is completed you can go inside newly created OpenShotPortable folder and run OpenShotPortable.exe software. You will notice that Openshot will start running.
Continue reading more on Openshot posts.
- Openshot TutorialWelcome to Openshot Tutorial for free learning of this video editing software. Hopefully after this tutorial you will be able to publish a high quality videos for your projects. Openshot Tutorial for free playlist for video lovers Here are the minimum system requirements: 64-bit Operating System (Linux, OS X, Windows 7/8/10) Multi-core processor with 64-bit …
- OPENSHOT SLOWNESS ISSUEIn this article I am going to show you how you can get rid of Openshot Slowness Issue. With these steps you will be almost able to run Openshot 20 times faster than it was previously. I must say that Openshot is an excellent video editing software currently available. This software is at par with …