In this article I will show you all the steps required for Installing Grafana on Windows Operating System. After reading this article if you still have any query then please write to me in the comment box. I will be happy to answer your query.
There are two approaches of installing Grafana on Windows.
Approach 1: Install With Windows Installer
Installing Grafana with Windows Installer is pretty straight forward. You will have to download the software which you can get from here Download grafana-6.7.3.windows-amd64.msi
Approach 2: Install standalone Windows binary
- Click Download the zip file. Important: After you’ve downloaded the zip file and before extracting it, make sure to open the properties for that file (right-click Properties) and select the
unblockcheck box and then click
- Extract this folder to anywhere you want Grafana to run from.
- Start Grafana by executing
grafana-server.exe, located in the
bindirectory, preferably from the command line. If you want to run Grafana as a Windows service, then download NSSM. It is very easy to add Grafana as a Windows service using that tool.
Default Grafana Web URL:
Default Grafana Username and Password:
I hope that you liked this article. To continue reading more about Grafana click here or select one of the blogs from below.
- Grafana and Telegram IntegrationSending Alerts from Grafana to Telegram is very popular method. Let’s learn the integration by following step by step approach. First …
- Installing InfluxDb and TelegrafIn this article I will show you steps for Installing InfluxDb and Telegraf. If there is any query please write in …
- Upgrading from Grafana 6 to Grafana 7In this article I am going to show you steps for Upgrading from Grafana 6 to Grafana 7. We will be …
- Changing Grafana Database to MySQLIn this article you are going to learn steps for changing Grafana Database To Mysql. We will begin with learning to …
- Installing Grafana on WindowsIn this article I will show you all the steps required for Installing Grafana on Windows Operating System. After reading this …